We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Every year, new preparations appear on the horticultural market intended for plant protection and plant nutrition. Fertilizers of the gumi-gumi variety appeared on sale not so long ago, but they managed to gain popularity among summer residents due to their high efficiency and natural composition. To determine the type of feeding, it is worth studying their description and purpose, as well as the advantages and disadvantages, and only after that purchase the drug.
General information about the drug
A new type of fertilizer, which is now used by many gardeners and called gumi, is created on the basis of sodium salts - there are at least 60% of them in preparations. The remaining 40 percent are minerals, which are also present in conventional complex dressings. However, the concentration of each element may vary slightly depending on which plants the fertilizer is intended for.
Agrotuk, previously used by gardeners, led to the accumulation of nitrates in the fruits, which are dangerous to human health. When developing humic fertilizers, scientists managed, on the one hand, to preserve the entire mineral complex, without which it is impossible for plants to fully develop, and on the other, to reduce their harmful effects due to the effect of sodium salts.
The composition of humic dressings is as follows:
- sodium salts - at least 60% of the total number of components;
- phosphorus, which is in the fertilizer in a rapidly assimilable form - about 2%;
- nitrogen required for the growth of green mass - at least 2%;
- potassium - 1%.
Zarechny Maxim Valerievich
Agronomist with 12 years of experience. Our best summer cottage expert.
In addition to the main components, the composition of feed based on humic acids includes additional ingredients intended for specific crops.
Advantages of fertilizers with humates
Gardeners and summer residents who have already experienced the work of humic fertilizers in practice share their impressions and highlight the following advantages of the drug:
- after using gumi, germination and germination of seed material increases;
- preparations contribute to the accelerated development of a strong root system of plants;
- due to the introduction of humic fertilizers, there is no need to use mineral fertilizers and dressing agents;
- soil fertility increases;
- all physiological processes and plant development are accelerated, which allows harvesting a week earlier than without the use of humates;
- fertilizers reduce the likelihood of infection with fungal diseases and increase the immunity of crops;
- feeding is characterized by a cumulative effect and allows you to maintain the necessary balance of nutrients in plant tissues;
- thanks to humates, crops become more resistant to adverse weather conditions, such as severe drought or return frosts;
- contribute to the rapid adaptation of seedlings after transplanting into open ground;
- fertilizers extend the shelf life of the crop in winter;
- due to top dressing, the amount of collected fruits increases by 30%, and fruits and vegetables are larger than without the use of humates;
- humic acids reduce the amount of harmful substances in the soil and gradually cleanse it of previously used pesticides.
In order for all these positive characteristics of humates to be fully revealed, it is necessary to choose the right fertilizer and use it according to the instructions.
Varieties and instructions for the use of gumi
In gardening stores, there are several types of gumi fertilizer, each preparation is accompanied by instructions that indicate the purpose of feeding and consumption rates, which are recommended to be adhered to.
"Gumi 20", or as it is called by gardeners "Gumi Kuznetsova", is intended for use at all stages of growing crops - from soaking seeds to processing adult plants. All substances in the composition are in a rapidly digestible form, so the result from the application of top dressing is noticeable after a few days. In addition to garden and horticultural crops, "Gumi Kuznetsova" is used to nourish indoor flowers and increase their decorative effect.
The instructions for use indicate the optimal dosage of fertilizer, depending on the field of application:
- for soaking seed - 1 drop per 100 liters of water;
- for soil enrichment and irrigation of adult crops - 7.5 ml per 10 liters of water;
- for processing potato tubers - 30 ml per bucket of water;
- for feeding home flowers - 2 drops per 200 ml of liquid.
"Gumi super-station wagon instant"
It is a powerful anti-stress drug characterized by its rapid action on weakened plants. "Gumi 30" is allowed to be used for vegetables, berries, fruit trees and flowers. One package weighing 100 grams is enough to process 3 acres of a vegetable garden.
For irrigation of adult crops, use 15 ml of the drug, dissolving them in 10 liters of water. To prepare the seed for planting, take 2 drops of fertilizer per 100 ml of water, and for processing the roots of seedlings - 20 drops for the same amount of liquid.
"Gumi 20 m rich: vegetables, berries, greens"
This type of liquid complex fertilizer contains a set of minerals and additionally "Fitosporin-M", which has fungicidal properties, therefore the drug provides powerful prevention of fungal diseases of crops.
Use humic fertilizer according to the following instructions:
- for pre-sowing treatment of seeds and bulbs, take 5 drops of funds per 100 ml of water;
- 500 ml per 200 liters of liquid for feeding vegetative plants (this amount is enough to process 6 acres of a vegetable garden).
"Gumi 20 Cornesil"
This type of fertilizer is intended for use in the garden and vegetable gardens, as well as for indoor plants. Top dressing is effective at any stage of plant development and is used both for seed material and for adult crops (vegetable, berry and ornamental). But most often the drug is used as a root formation stimulator, since it has a beneficial effect on the underground organ of plants.
To prepare the working fluid, half a glass of fertilizer is diluted in a liter of water and the roots of the seedlings are lowered there before planting in open ground for at least 5 hours.
This species contains 11 of the most important minerals, thanks to which it is possible to achieve the full development of crops at all stages of growth. To prepare seed material for planting, 2 drops of top dressing are dissolved in 100 ml of water; for watering adult plants, a dosage of 15 ml is used per 10-liter container with water.
Top dressing is intended to stimulate the development of the aboveground part of plants. Fertilizer "Omi Universal" can be simply mixed with soil, or can be dissolved in water and irrigated crops. If the gardener gives preference to the second method of application, it is necessary to dissolve 70 grams of powder in 10 liters of water, and moisten the plants with this liquid every 2 weeks.
All types of humic fertilizers belong to the 4th class of toxicity for humans and beneficial insects. When working with them, use rubber gloves and protective clothing.
Terms and conditions of storage
The instructions indicate that the shelf life of fertilizers based on humic acids is 2 years. Keep preparations in a utility room with low humidity and no light.
You can replace gumi-gumi fertilizers with complex dressings.