We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Sunmight" is an acaricidal agent that is distinguished by its contact properties. With the help of this substance, it is possible to destroy different types of ticks - grape, spiderweb, strawberry. Also, the composition helps to cope with the whitefly. To achieve the desired results, you must strictly adhere to the instructions. Compliance with safety rules is of no small importance.
Composition and preparative form of the drug
The active component of the drug is pyridaben. There are 200 grams of active ingredient in 1 kilogram of the composition. The drug is available in powder form. It can be white or creamy.
All over the world "Sunmight" is used for acaricidal protection of garden plants and vegetable crops. The composition is suitable for processing pears, apples, peaches. It can be used for spraying tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants. The composition helps to cope with mites on grapes, strawberries, citrus fruits, ornamental plants.
What is it used for?
Acaricide is used to treat plants from different types of mites that affect agricultural and horticultural crops. The composition is allowed to be used for all plant varieties, since it does not have phytotoxic properties.
How does the remedy work?
The active component of the drug is a substance that has contact properties. It helps to provide a quick effect and a long lasting residual effect.
Zarechny Maxim Valerievich
Agronomist with 12 years of experience. Our best summer cottage expert.
The mechanism of action lies in the disruption of the process of movement of electrons in mitochondria at the cell level. The process is accompanied by damage to the nervous system of ticks and their subsequent death.
Most often, "Sunmight" is used to influence the following types of ticks:
- citrus red;
- common spider web;
- red fruit;
- red spiderweb.
The benefits of the tool include the following:
- the ability to kill ticks at all stages of development;
- lack of cross-resistance when using the substance;
- exposure to the parasite within a quarter of an hour after treatment;
- extended period of action - lasts 5-6 weeks;
- no effect of temperature fluctuations on the effectiveness of the product;
- safety for cultivated plants and low toxicity for warm-blooded animals;
- almost complete absence of smell.
During the season, it is required to spray the plantings once. This will help avoid the development of resilience.
How to use Sunmight?
In order for Sunmight to give the desired effect, the instructions for use must be strictly followed. In this case, it is recommended to adhere to the following rules for preparing a working solution:
- Fill the sprayer tank to a third of its volume.
- Turn on the stirrer and pour the required amount of product into the tank.
- With the stirrer running, fill the tank with water to the optimum volume.
- During the treatment of the plants, the working fluid must continue to be mixed.
- Use the working solution within 24 hours.
- After completing the procedure, rinse the sprayer. This should be done at least 3 times.
For spraying plants, it is worth using a solution of 0.5-1 gram of the product and 1 liter of water. In this case, the total consumption of the finished composition should be no more than 1000 liters per 1 hectare of area. For 1 square meter, 100 milliliters of the substance is usually used.
It is also permissible to treat the substrate from putrefactive mites. In this case, the consumption rate is 0.5 grams of Sunmite per 1 liter of water. The drug should be used at intervals of 6 months, since there is a risk of developing addictive pests.
The product belongs to the second class of hazard. The substance has a pronounced inhalation toxicity. Therefore, acaricide can only be used by plant protection specialists or people who have received appropriate training. All work can be carried out using personal protective equipment.
In case of intoxication of the body, you need to adhere to the following rules:
- At the first symptoms of malaise, immediately stop work and take the person out of the area of exposure to the agent. In this case, it is required to carefully remove clothing and protective equipment, avoiding contact with the skin. An urgent visit to a doctor is of no small importance.
- If the agent accidentally gets into the stomach, rinse the mouth with water and immediately give the victim a solution of activated carbon to drink. In this case, it is required to use 1 gram of the drug per 1 kilogram of body weight. Then provoke vomiting. Perform these steps several times to completely remove the drug from the body. Then give the person water with coal again and immediately go to a medical facility.
- If the substance enters the respiratory system, remove the victim to fresh air.
- If the product comes into contact with the skin, wipe it with a piece of cloth, avoiding rubbing the substance. Then wash the affected area with soapy water.
- If the substance comes into contact with clothing, immediately remove it and rinse areas of possible contamination with water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean running water. In this case, the eyelids must be open.
After providing assistance to the victim, he must be shown to the doctor. Treatment in such a situation is symptomatic.
Compatibility with other substances
The drug can be combined with most insecticidal and fungicidal preparations. An exception is considered to be highly alkaline products, in particular, Bordeaux liquid.
Terms and conditions of storage of the insecticide
The storage period of the funds is unlimited. In this case, the drug should not be kept in conditions of high humidity. It is forbidden to overheat or expose to sunlight.
Equivalents of the remedy
Effective analogues of the drug include such means as "Nissoran" and "Taurus".
Sunmight is an effective drug that helps control most ticks. In order for the tool to give the desired results, you must strictly adhere to the instructions. Compliance with safety precautions is also important.